Dongying Security Service brings you first aid knowledge of scald.
(1) First aid measures for scalds:
(1) Cool the scalded area with water (10-15 minutes) until no pain or heat is felt.
(2) The burned part is stuck and cannot be taken off. It can be watered and cut carefully with scissors at the same time.
If the scald is too large, the whole body can be immersed in the bathtub (except in winter). If there is shivering, the cooling should be stopped immediately.
After cooling, cover the scalded area with clean gauze. If there are blisters, do not break, so as not to cause infection.
(5) Do not apply monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, etc. to the center of the scald, and rush to the doctor for treatment.
(2) First aid measures for burns:
First of all, take off the clothes caught in fire or soaked in boiling liquid as soon as possible, especially chemical fiber clothes. In order to avoid the fire clothes and clothes on the hydrothermal continue to function, so that the wound increased and deepened.
(2) Lie down quickly and roll slowly on the ground to extinguish the fire. Do not stand or run when clothes are on fire to call in case of increased head and face burns and inhalation injury.
(3) If the area of a minor burn is less than an inch in diameter, it can be washed with slow-moving cold water or immersed in cold water for at least ten minutes. This takes away some tissue heat and reduces further damage.
(4) Use a soft, moist, preferably sterile mat to dress the wound (or clean towel) and be careful not to wrap it too tightly.
(5) When severe or extensive burns occur, the skin, an important barrier to disease prevention, is destroyed and the affected area adheres.
Prevention of burns and scalds:
Prevent the direct taking or transporting of full boiled water, soup and freshly boiled food or drinks.
(2) Use insulating gloves or towels to insulate the heat when taking heat-collecting utensils.
(3) When contacting the electric button, keep hands dry to avoid electric shock.
(4) When bathing, put cold water first, then heat water to regulate water temperature, so as to avoid scald.
5. When using hot water bags, the quantity of water should be no more than three portions. The piston should be packed properly, the hot water bags should be checked for leak-free and crack-free, and the bags should be added for use.
_When applying cold compress, wrap the ice pad with towel and take it away for about fifteen minutes in order to avoid frostbite.
_Prevent exposure to the sun under the high tension of the umbrella, causing sunburn.
The above is the first aid knowledge of scald organized by Dongying Security Service for you. I hope it can help you. Our website is http://www.dyzhongtebao.com.